Saturday, May 26, 2012

Rachel Zoe Pinterest Contest - and I'm joining

Hello everyone , I love to say "hi" to every single one of you.

I'm totally exciting - Rachel Zoe has started a contest on pinterest. 
The rules - create three different outfits , containing woman's apparel, shoes, bags, jewelry and accessoires of the pre-fall collection 2012 of Rachel Zoe.
Contest ending on May - here are my three different looks. I hope you like them. Happy day everyone and cross the fingers xoxo

This look is for me classic, elegant and also subtle and sexy. The shoes take up this idea. the gold buckles of the black shoes can also be found back in the golden lock of the black bag.I tried to use a single piece of jewelry as a light eye-catcher that does not distract too much of the black transparent used at the chest part. (also possible would be  a pure golden bracelet) . I've chosen a ring in which old is taken again. The green stones on the other hand are mystic, daring, sumptous and reminds me a bit of YSL.The sun glasses complete the outfit. all in all for me like a modern version of "Breakfast at Tiffany's". And by the way, do you know this..? In my opinion and I guess I'm right, the most famous dress of Holly Golightly has been designed by the high fashion house of Givenchy.What I would do better if I could?  The little detail of the sunglasses should have been gold instead of silver, but I didn't found a one).This outfit would be perfect for New York, Paris, Berlin. 


Look number 2 :  I've decided myself to chose a fluffy shirt-dress (recommend for women with perfectly shaped legs). The nude-coloured high heels extend automatically your legs - they are looking longer in chause of the nude and nude.the dress has a pattern like snake skin. The bag has a snake skin pattern detail as well.  Bag and shoes match perfect. The shoe's soles - no surprise -  snake skin pattern, too. The long neck chain fits in gold to the golden lock of the bag. For this outfit I would always recommend a large bag . Especially popular for this kind of style are the bags of Hermes, also known as Birkin Bag and the Balenciaga Motorcylcle Bags.The floppy hat completes the bohemian style for a modern city like New York, L.A. , Berlin or London. 


I love to break styles. The black leather military jacket fits perfectly with the long, fluttering silky dress in white and black. It isn't a classical long dress. I would say it is charming and even fresh.  In my mind the black leather sandals are suitable for the "romantic rockabilty style" (that's how I would name this). For me high heels are usually a must have for an outfit for the late evening and night.The material and the design of the shoes are a little bit "rough" (what I was looking for). The bag's chain underlines the "Rock idea". The long earrings have a similar chain like the bag's chain and of course - I wouldn't mix silver and gold together.So there you go, that's my outfit number 3. I would love to wear this in Berlin, London, Dubai and L.A.


o.k. everyone, these are the three different looks. For me fashion is passion and obsession and I would love to see people being creative and authentic, finding a style which underlines the own personality . Fashion and beauty means fun and joy. i hope you like my looks. Collection items all by Rachel Zoe.


xoxo,
Nadine












No comments:

Post a Comment