Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Dubai ♥


Hello everyone and good to  see you back on my blog.

Today I'm talking about travelling and the latest news.
I guess everyone has heard about Dubai. 
And in my opinion all of us have favorite places in the world. Mine is definitely - no surprise - Dubai !

o.k., here we go.Let me guess which ones are yours:
Mhhhh, St. Tropez? New York? Paris ? St. Barth? Capetown? Maledives? L.A.? Phuket? Miami?...or ? I'm not pretty sure, but what I have to add : All of them have in common that they are very popular, they are high service oriented and they are beautiful dream places as well.


But what about Dubai ? and the flair that surrounds this special place? why this Emirate is fascinating so many people around the whole world?

First of all - everyone knows the fairy tale "Arabian Nights" aka One Thousand And One Nights.


Second - who hasn't heard about "the World", "the Palm" (both are artificial archipelagos of various small islands)
and the Burj Al Arab (the best-known, most popular and most extravagant hotel in the world which looks like a painting) and Burj Khalifa (the tallest man-made structure in the world), the Mall of the Emirates, the Ski Hall aso aso?

I will never forget how it looked like when I saw for the first time its skyline and the lights. Amazing and impressing!

The service there is everywhere high oriented from head-to-toe, the people are pretty polite. The streets and the buildings are over the top clean, everything is very comfortable.
For every need and every wish there is a solution.
You will feel like a princesse, a queen, a prince or a king in a world which could seem unreal, but it isn't.
I'm so in love with Dubai and I hope to come back quite soon.

Recently I have read that there are plans to build a new hotel which is so freaking exciting to me!
I gonna tell you : 
It is the "Dubai Water Discus Underwater Hotel", perched in the water and having a pretty view from every room (I guess 21) outside of the flora and fauna of the water.


Look at the pictures - isn't it beautiful and special?

All I can say is "wooooow". 


The last picture shows few favorite places during my last trip to Dubai



All in all, I wish you a great day, afternoon, evening or night.
XOXO, Nadine

1 comment:


  1. It is also important to require note of the standard of their water because the security of your family is certainly the foremost important thing to think about . determine how the purification process works and if the corporate is in a position to satisfy the sanitation standards which they need a license to work . This way, you're guaranteed that the water you'll be drinking is safe.
    swimming pool water refill

    ReplyDelete