Thursday, September 13, 2012

ALL EYES ON CARINE ROITFELD - EXCLUSIVE FOR MAC


Who has never heard about Carine Roitfeld?
I guess everyone do.

Carine Roitfeld was the editor-in-chief of Vogue Paris from 2001 to January 31, in  2011.
After ten years at Vogue Paris, Roitfeld resigned her contract and left in January 2011 for concentrating on personal projects.After leaving Vogue Paris, 
Roifeld returned to freelance stylings for Chanel campaigns, designed the window displays for Barneys New York and added some other projects.
At the end of 2011 she confirmed the rumors that she is working on her own magazine with a different approach than the one at Vogue Paris. 
In her own words:  "I will always be irreverent in my own way, but I will try to use new approaches. I've used a lot of cigarettes, a lot of sexy pictures, a lot of naked girls. I will try to do something totally different now, because I don't want to get bored of myself or to bore my readers. So, if I learn something new today, I will use it. I have to reinvent myself."


Roitfeld was also named in Tatler’s top 10 best-dressed list in January 2010. She's absolutely an icon.

Whille the world is still waiting for her new magazine called CR Fashion Book , Roitfeld and MAC surprised by one of her new other projects. The design of the packages includes the same handwriting initials like her forthcoming Magazine. 

No surprise, the focus is on smokey eyes - how expected, the lips are neutrals and the only pop of color are by 
nails.

The collection contains two full face kits - both sets with a set of four eyeshadows and a cremeblend blush. The collection is also completed by a sheer tranclucent nude liptick in "Tropical Mist", a khol and brow pencil, a fluid line eyeliner, as brow set, two Mascaras ,lashes, some brushes, Face and Body,Foundation, Mineral Concealer, Nail Laquer and some "Good Luck" star stencils for beauty marks.
The collection is available now in MAC stores in the US and October for all International Stores, in Germany at the Premium Departmentstores like KaDeWe (Berlin), Alsterhaus (Hamburg) and Oberpollinger (München).

Roitfeld also stars in the collection's ad campaign, shot by Mario Sorrenti.

  Roitfeld prefers to create a sexy tired eye look. 
I guess, the look is francaise, il es très Roitfeld and I like the look pretty much.
The look contains all what you need to look fabolous.

MAC releases a behind the scenes video, where Roitfeld tells her onw beauty tips.

Me for myself, I've worked for a long time as a Make-up Artist, I've worked for a long time in the beauty segment with high expensice niche market products, worked for photoshoots and video shots, love to do make up on my own and I highly recommend MAC products! I'm working with MAC products since the last 14 years and they are simply the best!
You have them all for a quite long time, the textures are great, a lot of colors, I love the pigments, love the colors. So take a look in one of the stores and be sure , you will get a MAC addicted.


Have fun watching the behind the scenes video and down below the named products of the collection by pictures :









Jungle Camouflage Full Face Kit (Limited Edition), 46 €
  • Dew  Soft creamy beige (Veluxe Pearl)
  • Camo  muted grayish taupe (Satin)
  • Bad Lieutenant blackened deep brown (Matte)
  • Carbon intense black (Matte)
  • Bootcamp Bronze  soft sheer chestnut

Desert Camouflage Full Face Kit  (Limited Edition) 46 €    

  • Sahara Dust  light neutral beige (Satin)
  • Cactus Thorn  mid-tone brown bronze (Frost)
  • Desert  Shimmering warm taupe (Satin)
  • Carbon  black (Matte)
  • Sand Storm  soft sheer warm caramel
  










 Lipstick Tropical Mist 




Khol Eyepencil Feline

Eye Brows Brunette

Fluidline Blacktrack

Brow Set Clear
Studio Fix 
Boldblack Lash Mascara
Zoomfast Black Lash Mascara



Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 NC 30
Mineralize Concealer NC 33
Face & Body Foundation C4 Medium
Good Luck Star Stencils 
49 Lash Lashes






Tweezer    
Full Lash Curler
Nail Laquer in Undercover Nude and Underfire Red
Brushes in 266, 275, 191














I wish you all a great time , be fabolous just the way you are,
Nadine   xoxo


I'm not the owner of the pictures or video, all rights by MAC, Carine Roitfeld, CR Fashion Book, Mario Sorrenti and publisher.















No comments:

Post a Comment